Some fun with names this post:
- Yuzuki, Hitoe, and Akira‘s family names all reference the color they use.
- Both Ruuko and Iona‘s family names have references to the sea. Kominato means small port, and Urazoe means inlet.
- Hanayo‘s name has the kanji for flower, like with her hair.
- Midoriko‘s name means, well, green child. The kanji is changed from “child” to “princess” on the cards though.
- Grandma’s given name is Hatsu, meaning first.
- Yuzuki and Kazuki share the kanji for moon. Look carefully at her new LRIG outfit. The Yu part means play, whereas Ka means scent.
- Mayu, the mysterious girl once thought to be called Ener (assuming they’re the same), is written with the kanji for cocoon.
- Selector can be split into select or.
- The X in WIXOSS represents the pronunciation of cross.
- Infected is what I did to your mom last night.
I just had to read that whole thing through, lol… thanks so much for the episode and the info! TOO COOL!
You forgot that LRIG is GIRL backwards
So I guess Iona’s username means that we also have an official spelling of Ulith for her LRIG now?
>Grandma’s given name is Hatsu, meaning first.
Mind = blown!
Thanks for the release. 🙂
So that’s what infected means… wait what?
Thank you,,,, Iona made me curious!!! 😀
Do you plan to take Sword Art Online II on July?
cant wait for next episode